You will need:
How to make it:
1. Cut 1/4” notches around the outside of a paper plate
2. Wrap yarn across the diameter of the plate and moving forward one notch each time, until the string is wound around the circle. Tie loose ends.
3. After choosing a color of yarn wrap it around the craft stick and use the craft stick to guide the yarn.
4. Beginning at the center, weave yarn over and under, using any pattern the child wishes. This can be completed in one color, or the child may choose to make contrasting stripes.
5. Cut the strings in the back and tie every pair of strings in a knot, this will keep the weaving from coming undone.